Abby...I LOVE Mrs. Howard. She almost always uses my favorite colors. I often go in to her 2 shops here just for some eye candy and ideas :)Sherry
Bring on the pretty! Love that hall display of the model ships..
I agree with both of you;such beautiful work. I like the model ships as well--gutsy in a not so expected way.
Gorgeous rooms! Just found your blog and I'm glad I tuned in, thanks for the inspiration.
Abby...I LOVE Mrs. Howard. She almost always uses my favorite colors. I often go in to her 2 shops here just for some eye candy and ideas :)
ReplyDeleteSherry
Bring on the pretty! Love that hall display of the model ships..
ReplyDeleteI agree with both of you;such beautiful work. I like the model ships as well--gutsy in a not so expected way.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous rooms! Just found your blog and I'm glad I tuned in, thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDelete