Welcome to Friday Favorites: my weekly list of favorite finds! This week I'm keeping it simple with less words, and more links.
Chicken Delight is an incredibly easy recipe, that is perfect if you are trying to use up that summer squash! You can see step-by-step directions and photos HERE.
Looking for monogrammed storage bins? What a cool way to stay organized.
We painted my husband's dresser from childhood and used it as our changing table. I wish I had read the basics of painting furniture first. If you are considering transforming any furniture in your home with paint, read HERE.
The Power of the Memorable Scene was the best post I read this week. Really, click HERE right now to read it.
An amazing bench before and after. I love that it doesn't look like another piece from Pottery Barn.
That image just makes me think of summer.
I have been obsessed with bookcases lately. Here is one of my recent favorites from House & Home Magazine. If you are looking for ideas to spruce up your shelves, click HERE.
Have a wonderful weekend! Be sure to let me know your favorite link or image from this week!!
I have been obsessed with bookcases lately. Here is one of my recent favorites from House & Home Magazine. If you are looking for ideas to spruce up your shelves, click HERE.
Have a wonderful weekend! Be sure to let me know your favorite link or image from this week!!
New to this blog? Click HERE. Don't forget to subscribe in a reader or via e-mail using the links at the top right corner of the blog.












Ummmmmm Abby.....I love it all, but I think I am going to sit here and spend half of my wedding budget at The Macbeth Collection (monogrammed storage bins).....Oh. MY. Goodness....Loooooove!! *in my best sing songy voice =)
ReplyDeleteI am in awe of that "after" bench - wow! But I think my fav fav this week is the house of turquoise bathroom... I could spend the rest of my life in that bathroom, how absolutely dreamy!
ReplyDeleteI loved the Memorable scene blog. That is the whole point of the house this week. The grandkids won't remember "things" we buy them but we can give them wonderful memories. Jack can talk about his week at the house on the lake. GREAT Friday favorites!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCAN YOU PLEASE STOP POSTING ALL THESE AWESOME PICTURES OF HOUSES! IT MAKES ME NOT LIKE MY HOUSE AT ALL! I HAVE HOUSE ENVY! Just joking (kind of) :):):)
ReplyDeleteI'm flattered to make your favorites! And I love your decorating style! I'm beginning to feel the need for some serious redecorating.....and it might be your fault!
ReplyDeleteAmanda
www.notjustcute.com
OMG that bathroom is STUNNING. Seriously, it might be the most elegant, beautiful bathroom ever. I think the subway tiles are nearly identical to the ones I used for my kitchen backspash, just a shade lighter. I LOVE all the silver, and the marble... I could go on, and on... you're making me drool. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Amanda! You'll have to keep me posted if you make some changes. I'm a sucker for Before and After pics! Let me know if you'd like any help/ideas.
ReplyDelete