Welcome to Friday Favorites: a series of posts to share my favorite recipe, blog, design items, and general stuff I love from the week.
Any time a pie has an Oreo cookie crust, I am in. Plus, like most of the recipes I have posted, this is simple. Click HERE for the step-by-step recipe and photos.There is not much I enjoy more than a truly lovely baby shower. Click HERE for adorable ideas, especially the prayer tree.
We spend hours in this place, but not many of us could probably say we enjoy it. It's time to take charge of your laundry room!! Click HERE.
Nikki from Aisle Twelve shared this article, and it made me reconsider going vegan. Maybe that is because Jack told me my freckles make me look old, and I am willing to try anything! HERE are the 6 best foods for healthy skin.
Angelica always seems to write posts that I want to print off and post around me house to remind me what is important. Her essay on family happiness is no different. You can read it HERE.
Every little boy would lucky to have this Lego party. I am always inspired by the details some put into their parties. Click HERE to see the fabulous Lego party for a six year old boy!
Think you know Talbots? Think again. Talbots is shaking things up. I may actually wander into their store!
Shauna introduced me to an amazing new food blog. You can love it as much as I do HERE.
Shauna introduced me to an amazing new food blog. You can love it as much as I do HERE.









You're the sweetest! Thanks for sharing our shower. All the best, Julie
ReplyDeleteOoh! Where did you find the photo of the area rug? I'm 99% sure that's my friend Debbie's house in the Hamptons. Crazy, right?
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it is her house! It's all over the design blogs, because Marbley Handler Interior Design did her house. I pulled it from the rug post, but it is also featured on House of Turquoise. Here is the link--
ReplyDeletehttp://www.houseofturquoise.com/2010/08/mabley-handler-interior-design.html
*Mabley Handler* (sp)
ReplyDelete