I have never bought anything off Craig's List.
Over the weekend I finally went browsing and was quite impressed with the goods I could find around town.
If you like this bench from Restoration Hardware you will pay $695.00!
I would love this bench in my imaginary entryway. However, our current entry can only fit one butt let alone a bench!
This only cost $40.00.

wooden bench, 40.00
Or buy these pieces of milk glass from Craig's list for only five bucks a piece!
Anyone need a desk?
This piece has potential and it's a classic. I think I would leave the top wood, paint the bottom a bold color, and add glass drawer pulls. It is also beautiful as is...minus the glass top.
This piece has potential and it's a classic. I think I would leave the top wood, paint the bottom a bold color, and add glass drawer pulls. It is also beautiful as is...minus the glass top.
I love the hardware and the wood on white finish. There is no "other guy" here. I like this one too much.
vintage dresser with a swivel mirror, 130.00 and will deliver for 5.00!
Why buy this $1200 bar from Pottery Barn
when you can buy this magical bar from Craig's list?
Granted it needs some love but the lines of the piece are pretty and it makes quite a statement.
Do you like this? Enough to pay $1,095.00?
This little gem is $15.00 on Craig's List. You're welcome.
My most coveted piece is this long dresser. There is so much potential here.
dresser, 75.00
I'm sure it could look just as good as this piece from Emily Clark that she found at Goodwill.
Have you bought from Craig's List?
Is there any case when you would chose Craig over the other guy?














I'm currently working on a dresser project right now, if I could only decide what color to paint it. You KNOW how much I love Craig. Just wish I had the room for the stuff and the time for the projects!!
ReplyDeleteThis summer I got an awesome rattan patio set for $45 and a Crate and Barrel twin sleeper with gigantic ottoman for $125! I rarely will pay full price for anything : )
ReplyDeleteAbby, all I can say is - run away!! Just joking - it's full of amazing finds and highly addictive..x
ReplyDeleteI bought custom made adirondack chairs from Craigs for $70 a piece. Love them! Solid oak. If it's not on there now, keep coming back, it will be but not for long.
ReplyDelete