I wanted to find a lamp base in the right shape that I could spray paint white, or a snazzy color, but they had just what I was looking for with no need to paint! Here is a picture of a very similar lamp from Shades of Light for $200.00. It is beautiful, but I am not willing to spend that much right now.
I plan to use them as bedside lamps in our future master bedroom--you know, when we move. But there really is not room for bedside tables at this point, so I used just one lamp in our bedroom.
I already had the shade from a previous lamp that I'm not using and I think this turned out great just $7.50! {I'm still playing with the arrangement on the dresser.}
It's the little things that make me happy.
Finally, I leave you with this quote, inspired by Sofa and Sage. I loved it so much that I decided to add it to the sidebar of my blog.
...the test of a home is whether it makes the visitor feel at ease.
Philippa Tristam, Living Space
New to my blog? Click here





Wow! Great find.
ReplyDeleteAwesome find, Abby! And, the fact that for $15, you didn't have to paint it is even more incredible!!
ReplyDeleteYou just can't beat that find or price!!!!! And no work.
ReplyDeletegirl, you are good. Such an awesome price!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link, Abby! Love the lamps and the green wall color.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous spot for the lamps!! I love love love the green walls.
ReplyDeleteI'm blog hopping via Good Life of Design!
ReplyDeleteGreat timing as I'm a treasure huntress and I love a great score such as these lamps of yours :)
Great job. Nice to meet you.