9/13/10

Start Your Day With This!

It is a new year for me and I am starting with this:

4 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how many times I have said the first four sentences to my husband in the last five years. Finally, he is doing something to change the job that he does not love - he is going back to school to become a teacher. I am so proud of him and the role model that he is going to be for his son by not accepting the corporate life that he was not loving. And for changing his life into something he loves. Love that poster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely dig this. Although I'm not going to quit my job yet. . . I like the paycheck and building up my savings more than I ever dislike my job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails