9/12/10

Jack Quotes

I sent Jack to time out.  Mom, remember what Jesus says?  Everyone gets a second chance, so you need to give me a second chance.  Do you not want to follow God's rules?  Oh brother.

After the sharpie incident of 2010 Jack was nervous for My Main Man to come home.  As soon as Jay walked in the door, Jack said, Now remember dad, just because you are mad doesn't mean you get to hit or punch.  {No, we do not beat our children, Jack is just a very good negotiator.}

Why do I have to do everything, King Abby?  He says King instead of queen just to bug me.

After Jack's first week of Kindergarten, his teacher told me she moved him to a new table {they have tables instead of desks} because he was too chatty with his friends.  I asked Jack what he was talking about with his friends.  We talk about girlfriends.  Oh really?  What's a girlfriend?  A girlfriend is someone who when she sees you, says, "Hi Shnookems".


What do you want for your birthday?  I'll get you anything you want!  A house or a mini-van?


My Main Man gave me spending money for an upcoming girls weekend in Chicago as one of my presents.  Jack said,  Dang.  I should have put cash in my card.  I made him look me in the eyes and told him that a hug is the best gift he could give me!  Then I got a big hug.  :-)

Since it's your birthday today we can move.  Dad can buy you a new house!  

6 comments:

  1. Kids say the darndest things. Does this mean it's your birthday?

    Thanks for adding me to your blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brahahahahah.....I would love that kind of entertainment around my house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you a wonderful birthday - and a year filled with many more Jack Quotes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ladies! We think he's pretty funny. He just said, "Come here--I want to snuggle the birthday girl!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! Sounds like you're gonna have your hands full with an insanely smart and introspective and witty little guy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails