Welcome to the last installment of Baby Week!
This week's Friday Favorites are more family focused but I did save a recipe for the end!
Kirsten at 6th Street Design School spent this week focused on how to have good design with kids in mind.
She asked a team of expert design moms contribute their tips. Go check out her posts from this week for both practical and beautiful tips from experienced moms!
Thanksgiving table ideas (even for kids)
This is the coolest idea I have ever seen to share the gender of your baby.
Thinking of "staying home"? Even if you are not, Steady Mom is a great resource.
I especially liked this post on How NOT to Greet Your Husband.
Not Just Cute is another awesome mommy resource.
This post on discipline through setting boundaries and giving choices is right on the money.
If you are pregnant or not, these Pumpkin Ginger Cupcakes are the perfect addition to your fall! Baby will like them too. I'm serious.
Drop whatever you are doing and make these right away!
Plus, your house will smell amazing. Ah-mazing.
I hope you have a great weekend! I'm finally off to girls weekend with my college roomies.
Wishing my hubby good luck with the boys!
~abby~











Love your Friday faves....sorry I've missed baby week.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Abby-
ReplyDeleteThanks again for the link to my site! Thanks also for all the other cool links I can't wait to check out! (Especially the Thanksgiving table ideas, as we are hosting Thanksgiving this year!) Every time I read your blog, I feel like I need you to come revitalize my house! Do you make out-of-state house calls? :)
Amanda Morgan
www.notjustcute.com
Abby....I tried to link my nursery but for some reason I could not get a picture to download. Weird....anyway have fun on your "girls" weekend! And, I don't think I will be making cupcakes. You remember my last attempt.....
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this post. I headed over to the McMansion feature...great points!
ReplyDelete